Monday, August 27
Where My Heart Rests
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Off The Beaten Path
- Neoma
- Georgia, United States
- Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.
9 comments:
Hi Nea
Sorry to hear that your other blog was taken over by spammers. I was wondering what was going on when I visited. I only got halfway through your trip and pictures when it happened.
I like the look of this blog.
Bill
I look forward to hearing more about your retreat in Louisiana - it sounds perfect.
Hi Bill....so glad to see you, I will add you to my links, I lost those also, so it will take awhile to get things back in order.
Hi Akelamalu, I love the country, and you can't get much more country than this place.......my nearest neighbor is not very close, and I only have three neighbors in all, the next house is a mile away.
Nea, that little piece of Louisia sounds just perfect. Chill out there and relax (it sounds like you do)
Hi Avus, I am returned soon, I spent a couple of weeks there and really enjoyed it, but I had the kids and husband with me that trip, and it wasn't quite the same, although I have to admit, it was nice having the company. Now that Lou is gone, it can get a bit lonesome, entirely alone.
Nea
Your house sounds divne. Must be lovely to spend time in your own private space (not wishing my childrens lives away, but cannot wait until they're old enough to be left on their own).
Pete...:-)
XX
Will you get another dog?
Hi Pete, no matter how much we love our children, we enjoy our free time also. I started raising kids when I was 19, and I have spaced them out so far, I have been raising kids for almost 30 years.....and I have another 8 or 10 to go......I am at the time in my life when most people are only worried about the weather.....and I still have to help with homework, haha. Those free moments are pure bliss.......but I do miss the kids when I am gone, but not the homework.....
Hi Avus, I have come so close to getting another dog.......so close, but something always stopped me. I am not even sure what......it is hard, I just want Lou back......you know.
Post a Comment