Thank you Akelamalu.... it was a beautiful summer, and a great vacation, I doubt I will go to the trouble of posting all the pictures I had put up on the old blogg. But I may put them up at flickr....my kids can get them there for printing..
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.
2 comments:
Beautiful Nea, just beautiful. x
Thank you Akelamalu.... it was a beautiful summer, and a great vacation, I doubt I will go to the trouble of posting all the pictures I had put up on the old blogg. But I may put them up at flickr....my kids can get them there for printing..
Post a Comment