Off The Beaten Path

My photo
Georgia, United States
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.

Saturday, July 26

Bill's Graduation


My blog friend Bill, a friend to many of you also, just graduated from his classes on his way to being a bus driver in Canada. I, as well as I am sure you all are, very happy for his success in his new career. And I think he looks very spiffy in his new "office attire." Congratulations Bill, well done!!!

2 comments:

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Nea ~ I am humbled that you did this for me. I am at a loss with words, but one. Thank you.

Neoma said...

I am just very proud of you. I know how hard it is to make a total life change........and you went for it, and now you are at the end of that tunnel. Many's the person who has wanted to do this, but didn't.....and you just never know what you can achieve unless you try.