Off The Beaten Path

My photo
Georgia, United States
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.

Monday, July 21

Little Green Frog


Kind of cute, kind of sticky and living in the bedroom. He was sitting on the side of the air conditioner in the kids bedroom in Effie. I picked him up and he didn't seem to want to leave my hand. I tried to put him down, and he was perfectly happy just sticking to my fingers. I finally got him to hop off onto a Crepe Myrtle. I think because my hand was wet and cool, he thought it was a nice place to be. Usually they hop away as soon as you give them a chance. But not this guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prince Charming was trying to tell you something, Nea!