Off The Beaten Path

My photo
Georgia, United States
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.

Thursday, July 21

A Voice from Blogworld


I haven't blogged on a regular basis in probably two years or more. Not sure why......I guess it has a lot to do with my personality. Sometimes I share, sometimes I don't care to. For the last few years I have just been keeping to myself. My dog died, my Dad died, my Mom died, and a new cat I got died of Leukemia. A bit more death than I could handle in one year......well maybe two.....but it was too much. When things get to be too much I retreat.......even from family. So I have been spending a lot of time in the garden.


Today I got a comment from an acquaintance in blog-world, and it reminded me, it sure has been a long time since I had visited any of those blogs, so I went and checked in on a few. It was nice to visit a few old friends. Some are still blogging on a regular basis, others, like me have become less active. But still nice to visit.

Thank you Cosmo for stopping by, it was very nice to hear from you. :)

No comments: