Off The Beaten Path

My photo
Georgia, United States
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.

Saturday, January 11

Christmas Over Again

I made it through Christmas.   I no longer really care for Christmas now that Tom is gone,  I think he was my motivation, he really liked Christmas and he was a kid when it came to presents.  Our anniversary is on the 23rd so that also makes it a hard month for me.   I did put up a few ornaments and a tree but I didn't decorate the porch like we used to.  But that was mainly because of my bad hip, getting up and down a ladder didn't seem like it would be much fun this year.  I still have the tree up but all of the ornaments are off, just has lights now.  But that is what I like most, the lights.  I will get it all down in a few days, I am still enjoying my lights.  I am very depressed and I think taking the tree down will make me worse. 

1 comment:

R's Rue said...

Have a great day