
Tonight was Nick's Christmas Concert. It began at 7:00 and we just now got home. I really enjoy these concerts, because as you know, parents always love listening to their own kids. I always try and get a decent picture, but he is usually so far in the back I can't even see him. But this year the music teacher moved him up to a better position, so I got a great picture of the side of his head....haha

2 comments:
aren't you just proud of him? :) well, to capture a nice photo from that position is not easy. but you did it well :)
Hi Elween, I got lots of photo's, but I was trying to use the zoom, and they were all blurry except this one.
Yes, I really am proud of him, I love music, and I am so glad that he is taking an interest.
Post a Comment