Off The Beaten Path

My photo
Georgia, United States
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.

Sunday, April 20

Please don't tag me,

Sorry folks, I don't do tags, don't know why, I just don't. And I don't send them on either. I just don't want to have to think about it, and come up with answers. And very few people read my blog, so I don't really see the point anyway. haha

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I don't do tags either, though I will post them for anyone who wants to to grab.
Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but at least now you know just what it is that you have and hopefully can treat the symptoms accordingly. You are right- gluten is just about everywhere and sure shortens the list of "can haves" Hope you are feeling a bit better today.
I see my Dr. tomorrow and will be going on insulin for my diabetes.It stinks to get old, doesn't it?

Neoma said...

Hi cindy, I have had two of the worst days of my life. The pain has been unbearable. I spent two nights and days in the bathroom and it sounded like someone was killing me with all the moaning and groaning. I have had enough of this. I wouldn't wish this on a dog.

Well I guess I got glutened, but don't know from where, I suppose it is on the breadboard, the toaster, it is everywhere in this house. I feel like moving to a new home, and not letting gluten through the door. haha

I am going to go to the Dr. tomorrow, and ask him what he suggests. I am out of ideas of how to get better. I am trying to cut gluten out, but they sneak it into everything, and give it a different name. Well I guess I will only eat things that I know are safe. I am baking some potatoes tonight, but I sat them on the breadboard before I thought. I didn't know it was that critical, but I guess it is in my case.