How evil are you?
Tuesday, June 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Off The Beaten Path
- Neoma
- Georgia, United States
- Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh that was shocking. I answered truthfully also, and it said I was Evil, but there was a chance I could turn things around. hahahahahah
haha, of course.......
It is all a bit "tongue in cheek"......or horns on head. haha
I always knew you were a good person nea, mine says I am angelic, this I find hard to believe :)
Nea- I'm pretty sure it lies- it said I was angelic...
Post a Comment