Yeh, that old song and dance.....not something I care to discuss, but just wanted to let you know why I will be away for a bit. I have surgery coming up the first part of August, and although I might just be routine, if they find something that needs to come out, I could be in for the long haul. There is definitely something wrong with me and the sooner they find it, the better, to my way of thinking.
Love to all, and keep me in your prayers.....I might need them.

6 comments:
Praying.
Oh, and if you like yogurt, Yoplait says right on the side that it is gluten free.
Lately I haven't been able to handle milk products. Which really limits me, because without cheese I am lost. I am a bit depressed right now.......as I am sure you can tell.
To much on my mind, and none of it very happy.
Thinking of you Nea and keeping you in prayer
Thank you bill...
Nea you know i will be thinking about you. I hope your back before i go in hospital, if not we can compare notes. Take care my friendX
Hi Queenie, I don't go in till August 8th, and if all goes well I will be home the same day, if not, then it is all a questionmark. They are looking for intestinal cancer. Hope they don't find it......
Post a Comment