Off The Beaten Path

My photo
Georgia, United States
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.

Wednesday, October 1

Tired

I have the van to unload, work to do, lots of it. Never ending amount of work, always. I need rest and sleep, but don't seem to be able to sleep. I guess it is the state of mind and though that keeps me awake. When I do sleep it is from exhaustion. I have night mares about the house, the stuff broken and ruined on the floor, a lifetime of memories, both mine and the kids. The art of letting go would help, but I haven't gotten to that point yet. I still find myself in tears over pictures that can't be replaced and a life that will never be the same.

Well tomorrow is another day, but I am going to have to sleep at some point. I am getting really physically tired. Now that I have a trailer hitch on my van, I am going to get a little camp trailer, and I am going to take my tent and camping gear and go off into the mountains by myself. I need to get away from everyone. I need time alone.

2 comments:

Burfica said...

Please don't get so tired that you make yourself sick. I do that often and it sucks.

Neoma said...

I think I might have done just that.......just worked until I have nothing left. I am so tired. But my Celiac's also makes me very tired.