I went to look through some of the blogs that I used to visit on a regular basis, years ago. Many are gone, some have been taken over by spam, most are obsolete. Blogging used to be such a big part of my day. Not sure where I found the time, I guess it was during the years when I wasn't feeling well enough to do much around the house. It is now 2014. I think back to some of the friends that I made while blogging......a few I still see over on facebook. Unfortunately a few are such liberals and I am a conservative so our political differences made it hard to stay friends. Liberal always have to try and make everyone see things the way they do......and get darn right mad if you don't.
My kids are grown now and I am getting old. The things I once found quite interesting no longer really matter to me or draw my attention. One being, making new friends, just not all that interested in making new friends anymore. All I do now is garden and take care of my kitty cats.
I have recently been thinking a lot about returning to California, I miss my kids and my former life, living in the South hasn't really turned out the way I had planned when I moved out here 15 years ago. The kids have done well, Ana made it through college, Nick graduated from high school but now it might be time to return "home."
Ana and Nick when we moved to the south.
No comments:
Post a Comment