Off The Beaten Path

My photo
Georgia, United States
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.

Tuesday, February 24

My Daughter's 25th Birthday

Wow those years sure did go by fast.   It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital.   I was 40 when she was born,  already had three boys and had very little hope I would have a girl.  So I was so happy when she was born.  She was the first child for my husband Tom.   This is the first year she wasn't home for her birthday.   It was a bit hard on me,  but kids grow up and they no longer come home to have birthday cake so I just have to get used to that.

Happy Birthday sweetie,  you are doing well and we are proud of you.
Mom

No comments: