Off The Beaten Path

My photo
Georgia, United States
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.

Monday, April 10

Building a Catio

I have seven cats.    Not really by choice,   by drop off,  and I am kind hearted and love cats,  so I now have seven of them.   Five girls and two boys.    In order to make their life and mine a bit easier, I decided to build them a Catio.    I started the project in May 2016,  and I am just now finishing.   I have yet to build the tunnel that will take them from the house to the Catio, but I don't expect that to take me very long.   They shall be using it by next month.  This is on a very steep hill which make the construction a bit tricky.  I was up on a ladder about 16 feet in the air to put on the roof.








No comments: