Off The Beaten Path

My photo
Georgia, United States
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.

Monday, October 30

Tom Zimitravich 1940- 2017

My husband passed away on Thursday the 26th of October at 10:38.  My son Nick and I were by his side.  He died here at home under our care.  The last week we had Hospice come to the house, but the did not do much of his actual care, more just moral support.  He fought a good fight, but it was one he could not win.  Yet we got a few more years than the Dr.'s anticipated at the time he had his open heart surgery in 1999.  I will always miss his laughter and smiling face.  He was a happy man and always found humor in everything he did.   He never had a harsh word for anyone and he was a generous and kind man,  I loved him very much.   All he asked for when he was dying was a fine journey and a safe landing,  I sure do hope that he was able to accomplish that.   I miss you so much honey....and I always will.












No comments: