I took many video's at the Georgia Aquarium but do to the length I only posted two. I thought I would post another, this one is of the new Baluga Whale that they recently acquired from Mexico. I guess he had been in a circus, and was in much to small of a tank so they let the Georgia Aquarium either borrow or buy him. A year ago when the Aquarium first opened we went to visit, and the Baluga looked like he was very sick. Well I guess he was, and he subsequently passed away. This one looks much healthier. So I hope that he makes it. I guess he has the very best of everything, except freedom.

3 comments:
Hi Nea
Lets hope this fellow makes it. It is nice to be able to look at these kind of videos.
thank you for sharing
Hey! I want to visit the Georgia Aquarium!
That is just absolutely beautiful but I wish he/she was free.
We went whale watching in Tenerife some years ago and it was the most awesome sight.
Post a Comment