"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver!"
I read this over at Libby's,..........it made me smile. Think about it for a minute, it will have you laughing. Or at least it did me. I guess we all have a bit of a funny bone, even those of us who seem to have no perceivable sense of humor.

7 comments:
ehm....how about bronze?? LOL :)
Hi Elween, how are you doing. Kids driving you crazy yet? My grandson will be here in May, he is almost four, he is quite a little "live wire." It is fun to have him here for a visit, but don't think I could handle a whole classroom full of 'em.
Everything okay in your life, family and friends. I haven't been blogging on a very regular basis lately, so I need to come over and read down your page and catch up on what you have been doing lately.
I may just put this on my classroom wall next year when I return to teaching th grade!
5th
5th
5th
grrrr
LOL that tickled my funny bone too Nea. x
Hi quilly.....to get the full effect, I suppose you need to keep a roll of duct tape prominently placed near your desk...haha.....is that considered bad humor. I don't know, it just seemed really funny to me, but then you have to understand, I have four kids living across the street and four next door, and they are screamers..........I am just getting old and crochety....but I never let my kids scream like that.
Hi akela, haha, some will find it funny, others will not, but I am glad that you do. It really struck me funny. Well Maybe because not to long ago, we were trying to watch a movie, Ana, Nick and I, and Nick is a chatter box, he talks through the whole movie, until you want to "duct tape his mouth." I told him, Nick, I think I can find some tape and take care of that problem for you....he didn't think it was funny.....but Ana did. I was only half kidding......
Post a Comment