Off The Beaten Path

My photo
Georgia, United States
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same.

Friday, February 26

Ana turns 20

My daughter turned 20 on the 23rd. Seems like such a short time ago that she was born. They say time goes by faster as you get older, and believe me it is true. It seems that the clock speeds by at an alarming rate.

The 23rd is a significant date in my life......I was born on the 23rd, I got married on the 23rd, my daughter was born on the 23rd and my Mother passed away on the 23rd. Yes, different months, but the date seems to show up quite often in my life. Nick was due on the 23rd also, but he chose the 29th.

We had a party for Ana, just the family, she is giving herself a party tomorrow night for her friends, they are going skating and then to pizza..............

No comments: